On June 12, 2021 Danh Nguyen and Uyen Do officially became Team Uyen-D. This is Our Story.
Thanks Em
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
You did a great job last night/this morning handling Vinh on your own for the most part. I’m really proud of you. I hope that gives you more confidence to in yourshelf.
I hope you continue to grow in your ability to take care of Vinh so I can relax π. That was what your plan was right? ATEN!!
I know it’s wrong π. Anyhow, I wanted to take the opportunity today to wish you and our family a prosperous, peaceful, healthy, and happy Tet. I know there have been lots of ups and downs and lefts and rights, but I think we’ve done well to continue moving forward. It would be nice if the journey was smoother, but at least we didn’t go backwards (failure to conceive isn’t a step back). I’m hopeful that the stars and universe are aligning for us this year. It may not be where we think we want to go, but I have faith that it’s where we should be. π
And how do we get to here: I still like that photo we took in Notre Dame. Anyhow, I hope today is a positive turning point. Sometimes is so frustrating to hear you talk so fatalistically, but if that's what it takes for you to get somewhere positive for everyone, IIWII. I've always one to favor results over intentions. It's annoying to have to blog from my Mac mini in order to get pictures to show up, but I'm more than happy to continue to blog here, but only if it's positive. *pray*
Sorry it’s not Cabo and that there may be family drama, but it’s not like we had a choice to be here or not so don’t be too hard on yourself. Maybe just drink “coffee” like Vinh and you’ll be alright. Just breathe and try to say the third thing that comes to your mouth. Or not talk. It’s gonna be alright. It’s only 3-4 days… π
Comments
Post a Comment