Wild Wednesday!

So much to do today and so little time. But the important things got done. As well as some unimportant things. I think at the end of the day, one of the reasons I like doing things is because I like the satisfaction of something being done and crossed off my list.

I meant to get Gong Cha yesterday for TD and Mama Do, but it closes at 5 (actually 530). I also got stuff for my family and yours from Asian stores, went to post office, Costco, See’s, Peter’s house. The only thing I wanted to do today that I couldn’t want take Tony to the shooting range. I even had some jerky delivered. I guess some things will have to wait. Now I’m bonding with TD while he grills some steaks. Good times. We boyz. Although I feel bad I told him and Martina the story of how fish get butchered at the store…anyhow, TTQD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck Mong Nam Mui

Where Do We Go From Here?

“Vacation”